The primary focus of this position is to engage with different clients to understand business problems/needs, and align on and drive delivery of solutions. You will need to be helpful and supportive to your team and fellow developers. You join an energetic, focused and dynamic team.
- Act as client first point of contact for al BI related queries, requests & incidents.
- Interact with clients to understand requirements and business problems/needs.
- Ensure that all client requests are logged in alignment with the client and prioritised based on business benefit.
- Identify, analyse and understand supporting data to propose solid solutions.
- Assist, support and drive the compilation of specifications between Pepkor IT and the client and ensure alignment and business benefit of proposed solution to client.
- Facilitate and support the development, testing and implementation of all solutions utilising resources from the BI Data and BI Visualisation teams including regular feedback to clients on progress and alignment on priorities.
- Compile cost breakdowns and timelines, align on expected budgets and ensure the delivery of solutions within these.
Key Competencies and Qualifications
- The natural tendency to take ownership and responsibility
- Strong problem solving, effective planning and organisational skills
- Detail oriented
- Excellent communication skills
- You have a can do attitude
- Can cope under pressure
- Positive outlook on life
- Above all, be passionate about what you do
- Strong team player
- Tertiary qualification in IT
- Diploma in Business Analysis will be beneficial
- Business/Systems Analysis experience will be beneficial
- +- 3 Years Oracle PL/SQL experience
- Knowledge of Retail industry will be beneficial
- Previous development experience will be to your advantage