The primary focus of this position is the development and maintenance of software that supports multiple corporate clients.
To make it in this team, you need to be a highly motivated, innovative individual with a strong understanding of PL/SQL. You must have the ability to interpret and perceive requirements, work under leadership and get the job done.
- Understand Client Requirements and prepare technical documentation.
- Technical design and development of the required programs / enhancements under leadership.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Oracle development tools, including database structure and data warehouse architecture.
- Test and debug programs according to specifications.
- Construct and implement programs.
- Work as part of a project team.
Key Competencies and Qualifications
- Completed formal training of min 3 year with no experience or more than 2 years of programming experience in the Oracle domain.
- Have superior written and oral communication skills.
- Possess good planning, time management, decision-making, presentation, organization, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills.
- To have a strong customer focus.
- To be organised and able to meet deadlines.
- The ability to work in a pressurised environment.
- Knowledge of a retail environment would be advantageous.
- Oracle 11G.
- Strong on SQL and PL/SQL.